Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lynch Mobs..... Finally!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
orionpax21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Lynch Mobs..... Finally! Reply with quote

So I recently got a ton of sealed Ep1 boosters (85 total, I believe). Normally, I wouldn't bother with a huge lot of Rolling Thunder boosters, especially that much of just one Episode. But, dammit, I was sick of not having any Lynch Mobs!

Mind you, I've been playing this game literally since day 1. Ok, I might've gotten the starters the weekend after it came out, but whatever, its been like 15 years.

15 years.

Of. No. Lynch Mobs.

Never had a single one,not even in my original collection which got stolen like 6 years ago (and that was around 5000 cards). Starting over from scratch has been quite the adventure. Anyways, I digress.

I pulled 2 Lynch Mobs from that lot. Filled out a lot of other things too (how did I only have 1 Snake Eyes? And it was Boot Hill? eww.), but most importantly...

2 LYNCH MOBS!!! Wheee!

Anyways, no other point to this post aside from sharing my joy of hitting a personal milestone in my life in Gomorra. On a side note, this, along with a Samhain I got from davido in a trade a couple weeks ago, officially completes my Rolling Thunder set. Now, if I could just find someone else to play the game with.....
davido

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Lynch Mobs..... Finally! Reply with quote

orionpax21 wrote:
So I recently got a ton of sealed Ep1 boosters (85 total, I believe). Normally, I wouldn't bother with a huge lot of Rolling Thunder boosters, especially that much of just one Episode. But, dammit, I was sick of not having any Lynch Mobs!

Mind you, I've been playing this game literally since day 1. Ok, I might've gotten the starters the weekend after it came out, but whatever, its been like 15 years.

15 years.

Of. No. Lynch Mobs.

Never had a single one,not even in my original collection which got stolen like 6 years ago (and that was around 5000 cards). Starting over from scratch has been quite the adventure. Anyways, I digress.

I pulled 2 Lynch Mobs from that lot. Filled out a lot of other things too (how did I only have 1 Snake Eyes? And it was Boot Hill? eww.), but most importantly...

2 LYNCH MOBS!!! Wheee!

Anyways, no other point to this post aside from sharing my joy of hitting a personal milestone in my life in Gomorra. On a side note, this, along with a Samhain I got from davido in a trade a couple weeks ago, officially completes my Rolling Thunder set. Now, if I could just find someone else to play the game with.....

And a most excellent trade it was. So looking at the completed listings on eBay, that looks to be about .12 a card, but for cards you NEEDED, well, try not to think about that too much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cogs42

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Lynch Mobs..... Finally! Reply with quote

orionpax21 wrote:
Now, if I could just find someone else to play the game with.....

I share your pain!
Harrowed777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so your the bastard that outbid me, I needed those for tournament support. *evil glare*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrowed777 wrote:
so your the bastard that outbid me, I needed those for tournament support. *evil glare*

Sorry Sad
Harrowed777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Don't worry about it, I figured I wouldn't win. my money is all tied up in The Champions Project and Doomtown Day at the moment.

I just hope AEG someday brings the game back so I can go back to buying doomtown with my money instead of making it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrowed777 wrote:
LOL

Don't worry about it, I figured I wouldn't win. my money is all tied up in The Champions Project and Doomtown Day at the moment.

I just hope AEG someday brings the game back so I can go back to buying doomtown with my money instead of making it.

You really need to update your sig banner Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: