Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doomtown Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prognosticator0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Doomtown Collection Reply with quote

Hey anybody and everybody! I have a general collection of Doomtown cards (between 500 and a 1000 easily, maybe more) from the beginning chapters, 1-9, and maybe the following expansions. I have had them in binders for a long time and I am trying to take stock in what I have. Are there any good visual databases that are available to easily identify cards? I have started looking and have not found a good one yet. At this point, since I am still unsure of what all I have as far as quantities and quality I don't want to sell anything yet but if you would be interested in specific cards if you have lists made already, you can message them to me and I can follow up with you after I inventory my collection. Selling is my ultimate goal, but I don't know if there is even any interest any more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> Doomtown Trades All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: