Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Sweetrock Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: The Sweetrock Alliance Reply with quote

8 - Max Baine
7 - Billy No-Neck
2 - Sandra Harris

4 - ...And Scooter (inexp.)
7 - Montana Holland
7 - Byron St. James
9 - Ian Spencer-Whitney
9 - Dr. Reginald Branson
10 - Big Jake ... (inexp.)
J - Jim MacNeil (inexp.)
J - Walter Ponds
K - Austin Stoker

A - Colorado Lode
2 - Smiley's Shaft
2 - Den of Eastern Delights
3 - Miss Greene's Room
3 - Rock Ridge Mine (well, it started it all, it could end it all, right?)
4 - Miner's Union House
4 - Fish Ridge Mine
5 - Ninth Circle Mine
5 - Lonesome Willow Strike
6 - The Labyrinth Mine
6 - King Willy's Mother Lode
Q - Desert Rose Lode
Q - The Steam Tunnel Lode
(I left all the 'evil' strikes out, as far as I could tell.)

A - Out of Ammo x2
2 - Crack Shot
3 - It's Just Coal x4
4 - Jailbreak x3
4 - Bankrupt Morals x2
6 - Foreclosure
6 - Arson x3
Q - Raid x2

4 - Founder's Day x2 (might not need these -- swap for Bolt-Action Rifles if you don't.)
7 - Ghost Infestation x4 (The ghosts of all who died fighting Knicknaven will lend us their aid in our fight. And believe me, those Sioux and Ranger guys are pretty great aid, even if they are dead!)

3 - Blue Jeans x2
(I'm thinking you may want 2x Bolt Action Rifle, too.)

Fool's Joker x2 (or to taste -- I figured this one would work well with the Arsons.)

Notes: I have taken a look at the evil heinous Whateley 1st turn win deck, and I hope I have a deck that may counter it *and* stand up well against other outfits. It's actually a reworked Blackjacks deck, but to make it easier to counter the 1st turn win, I have done it with Sweetrock.

I saw in the Epitaph that 'corrupted Sweetrock' will help the Whateley/Knicknavin side of KC, so I specifically built this as a 'redeemed Sweetrock' deck.

I cannot playtest it against the Whateley deck because I just don't have the cards, and no one I know has them or plays decks like that, so I would not be able to test it against a seasoned player. Please, I'm asking you guys, try the deck, see if it works, tune it as necessary -- and USE IT or a variation of it (a Jacks variant works great!) if it works. The last thing I wanna see is a dark Gomorra -- Deadlands is all about being heroes against the darkness, not joining it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> Sweetrock All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: