Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Druid Fire

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Druid Fire Reply with quote

Nicodemus Whateley
Billy No-Neck
Basil Whateley

Jebediah Whateley
Wilhelmina Whateley
Nicodemus Whateley Experienced
Crazy Quilt
Unknown Hooded Figure
Austin Stoker
Werner Braun

The Undertaker's
Foale's Folly
The Clock Tower
The Desert Rose Lode
Drop In The Ocean Strike
Harlot's Haven Strike
Henry's Hole
Flop House
Ignacio's Exotics
San Simeon Mine

Claim Jumper
Snake Eyes
Take Ya With Me

The First Bank Is Robbed! x 3

Nicodemus' Deck
Pembroke's Analysis Of Hoyle
Stoker's Sabre
Hoyle's Book, 1769 Ed.

Mind Twist
Puppet x 2
Hunch x 2
Shadow Walk x 2
Missed Me x 2
Shadow Man x 3
Corporeal Twist x 3
Soul Blast x 3

Notes: The entire purpose of this deck is to take advantage of the Whateley's special ability: Hexes. This deck is loaded with them and stacked so they can get the pulls needed for them. There is a hex for any occasion. Nicodemus, Billy and Basil can hold their own at the start until you can afford the big guns like experienced Nickodemus and Stoker. The variety of unique, mystical goods are mostly geared to raising huckster levels. I have even been able to get Nicodemus' huckster level high enough to send John Bloody Knife to the graveyard with a Soul Blast. Once you get your cards out you can take anything on and win. The 2 main weaknesses of this deck are speed and poker. This deck is built to be a slow developing one that is unstoppable when complete. Fast decks that use lots of CP's early and things like Ambush or the Warrant/Clean Up The Town combo can hurt this deck early on. Use Basil to keep people from booting to do actions against you, and Hunch to keep your opponent from getting his cards quickly. The 3 The First Bank Is Robbed! will show up a lot denying your opponents ghost rock and slowing them down. This deck was not built with much poker in mind. Don't get into fights until you have either the hexes or big guys out to back you up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> Whateleys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: