Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doomtown Scan List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowlen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A question: How many images are missing to have scanned the entire collection?

Thank you for you effort and for the torrent!!!! Very Happy
gneposis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

568 cards in the collection at the moment, but I will get more contributions. Well, the total count of released cards is over 2500. Of course there are many reprints with slight changes (typo, clarification, quote, artwork sometimes), so the count of different cards is about 1400. However I aimed to scan all releases since it is interesting how a card has been changed during the pressings. Good to know which prints are similar to the most recent one or what is the difference between the two.

Moreover, if we want to put hi-res cards to the OCTGN module we cant wait for an MRP card to get scanned: We have to include the scan we have -- too many low-res cards either.

So if you have some cards not in current collection, put them into the scanner (9 in a page), get them in TIFF format please (a page will be about 110MB in size) make a torrent of it and send me the link. I will download them from your computer if you are online. Then I will make the cutting/straightening/masking part and update the collection with them.
Rowlen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, when I have the content of the torrent, IŽll compare with my collection (not many cards). If I have some cards that havenŽt been scanned, IŽll tell you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: