Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For sale: every single DOOMTOWN card!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonfall5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: For sale: every single DOOMTOWN card! Reply with quote

With a heavy heart I am forced to sell off my beloved Doomtown collection (though I have made up some decks from spare cards for when I get a chance to slap leather again).

Tales of woe aside; my collection consistes of at least one of every card - including all the promos (with the exception of two mon-backed outfit cards: Maze Rats and The Flock).

Most of the cards are unplayed and they are all in excellent condition - they cards that have been played with were always used in sleeves.

At the link below you'll find a spreadsheet listing my cards, the quantities available and prices. These are not set in stone and I will be willing to negotiate for larger orders. The only cards not on the spreadsheet are the mon-backed homes, so feel free to make an offer for those.

I'm in the UK but postage for cards is pretty cheap unless we get into very large lots.

Please contact me at vjbamford - at - gmail.com

The link (NOTE - please use the option to download the Excel version as the preview does not include all the expansions):
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6A1w8vscWUjNWU1YjIxNjktN2E1NS00OGMwLWI1NDktNzcyMmQwODg5Njky

Last edited by dragonfall5 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
RichCarter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might even consider grabbing the whole lot if we can figure out a reasonable bulk price. So many good things.
Big fish in small ponds
dragonfall5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated the list taking into account what has been sold. I will be open to negotiation on prices and will offer generous discount for larger orders. The list can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6A1w8vscWUjXzMxR3NjREtSaHVmeHZFcEpQeVp6dw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> Doomtown Trades All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: