Doomtown Forum Index Doomtown
A forum to discuss all things related to the Doomtown CCG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#DoomtownThursday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harrowed777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: #DoomtownThursday Reply with quote

Over on the Facebook Doomtown Group, Glenn Smallman posted this:

Quote:
In which, I do something really awkward, weekly, to remind AEG how rad Doomtown was and how they should reboot it. http://couplevscardboard.com/doomtownthursday/

I'm not a twit, and I don't tweet, so I was not 100% sure what to do with this yesterday.

But, I have taken it under consideration, and decided "Lets see what we can do with social media." Lets see how many of us can come together in support of doomtown.

If you are on the Twitter, use #DoomtownThursday directed towards AEG., also feel free to link in PEG.

Hashtags now work on Facebook, so lets do it there too. #DoomtownThursday on AEG, PEG and/or your own wall. And if you haven't already join the Facebook group for Doomtown.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/129849126180/

If you are a blogger, blog about the game on Thursdays. If you are a vlogger, well same goes for you. Write a review on BGG, get yourself gold and make waves, on a Thursday.

I will be posting this on my site and starting a Thursday release of cards for the new Two-Pack pack "Pulp Heroes."

If each of us find a way to make our voices heard, perhaps the powers that be will finally hear us.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are u btw Timmy Derrick?

So what shallI do on facebook to support doomtown? I lvoe this game so much, still no better TCG for me.

*I still have huge trouble deck building, I will do a thread of what I understand and what not and hope someone can help me then Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Doomtown Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: